Makita 4-1-2" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder, With Ac-dc SwitchRegular price $122.00
- Small circumference barrel grip (only 2.5") for added comfort
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels
- 7.5 AMP motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 3.5 lbs.)
- Large paddle switch for easy operation
Includes: (1) 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel (A-95956), (1) 4-1/2" Wheel Guard (125273-5), (1) Lock Nut (193465-4), (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3), (1) Inner Flange (224399-1) and (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
Makita’s 4-1/2” Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9557PB Angle Grinder delivers 11,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. The Angle Grinder also features a range of durability features including labyrinth construction which seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life, as well as a protective zig-zig varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris.
Ease-of-use features include an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation, and a lock-on/off feature for continuous operation. The 9557PB weighs only 4.5 lbs., with a side handle that can be easily installed on either side of the tool. In addition, the “tool-less” wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping. This grinder also has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative-power sources. The 9557PB is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications.