Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- 600 ft./lbs. of maximum torque
- Full stroke tease throttle and an easy glide forward/ reverse switch
- Includes a 2" extended anvil
- Multi position power management
- The lightweight reinforced aluminum hammercase reduces the tools overall weight to only 4.2 pounds
The new IRT2130-2 has all the performance and features you have come to expect from the Ingersoll Rand family of impact wrenches. This Impact features a powerful twin hammer mechanism producing 600 ft/lbs. of maximum torque and a new composite housing, yielding superior ergonomics in lightweight package. Average air consumption: 4.4 cfm; sound dBA: 96.6/109.6; air inlet NPTF: 1/4"; minimum hose size: 3/8".
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.