Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Performance “ Compact tool design and 100 ft-lb of torque makes even challenging jobs easier
- Durability “ Housing resists wear, impact and chemical damage, while three-point pads add stability while protecting work surfaces
- Comfort “ Lightweight design and small handles helps minimize fatigue, making tools more ergo-nomic and comfortable to hold
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake pro-vides maximum control of the tool
- Bare Tool Only - 1/4" Square Drive Impact Wrench - 12v
When a hard-to-remove fastener is also hard to reach, technicians will reach for an Inger-soll Rand IQV12 Series Impactool. The W1120 has a small, ergonomically designed handle for operator comfort and delivers 100 ft-lb of reverse torque. That power comes in a compact design that goes more places to Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.