20v 1/2 Inch Cordless CP Impact Wrench with 2 Inch Anvil KitRegular price $554.99
Features & Benefits:
- The first cordless 1/2" Impact Wrench with 2 Shut off Positions
- 4 Settings in forward with 2 shut off positions. Slow mode:15 ft.lbs. of torque-shut-off position / Fast mode: 50-70 ft.lbs. of torque-shut-off position.
- 50% of maximum torque=425 ft. lbs. 100% of maximum torque=850 ft. lbs.
- Full power in reverse at 850+ ft. lbs.
- Brushless motor
- Kit includes: One CP8849-2-4AH, Two 4.0 Ah battery packs, One 20V charger and One Chicago Pneumatic soft bag
The CP8849 ½ cordless impact wrench is the first-ever with two shut-off positions and 850 ft. lbs. of max torque (1,400 Break-Away torque). The CP8849 combines Chicago Pneumatic™s expertise in air impact wrenches with the convenience and mobility of battery power. The CP8849 was designed to eliminate the need for hand tightening and the risk of over-tightening bolts in tire changing and other vehicle service operations. The CP8849 slow mode setting allows it to be used as a ˜snugging™ tool, replicating the subtle pressure and precision of hand tightening. Fast mode secures bolts at speed and with absolute confidence, shutting off just before maximum torque is reached. Consider the CP8849 essential equipment in general maintenance on light and heavy vehicles, tire changing on passenger vehicles, SUVs and light pickup trucks, and MRO applications.