Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- The proven twin hammer mechanism will also reduce vibration, adding comfort to your every day job
- Composite Housing: At 2.4 pounds, this tool is the lightest on the market, and it still manages to produce a torque output that can get the job done
- Push Button, Forward/Reverse Buttons, and Power Regulator Dial: With the power regulator located on the back of the tool, one-handed governance has never been this easy
- Features 3 different regulation settings, as well as an easy to operate and user-preferred forward/reverse button
- More robust trigger and controls for durability, user comfort, and control
The Ingersoll Rand 35MAX and 15QMAX Ultra-Compact Impactools are durable, access-granting 1/2 and 3/8 tools, respectively, that weigh only 2.4 lbs., yet still pack a powerful punch. Their tested, market-leading reliability, premiere power-to-weight ratios, and one-handed operability make these tools ready for any task, no matter if it is up, under, over, or around any awaiting obstruction
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.