Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features & Benefits:
- Ergonomic design cushion-grip handle
- Direct motor drive with a graduated trigger control
- Equipped with a safety throttle lever and built-in power regulator
- Rear exhaust at base of handle
- Easily cuts muffler clamps and hangers, sheet metal, radiator hose clamps, bumper bolts and steel rods up to 3/4"
SP-7230 Cut off tool with a disc size of 3". The unit has an ergonomic design with a cushion-grip handle for added comfort during operation. It is equipped with a rear exhaust and safety-throttle lever as well as a direct motor drive. The trigger is graduated for power control and a metal guard is present for added safety. Unit specifications include a free speed of 20,000 rpm, a required air pressure of 90 psi, average air consumption of 4.0 CFM, an air inlet size of 1/4" and a hose size of 3/8".
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.