Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Made From Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) for Exceptional Strength and Durability
- Surface Drive Technology for Reduced Fastener Rounding
- Manganese Phosphate Coating for Corrosion Resistance
- Parallel Neck Down Design On 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" and 9/16"Standard and Deep Sizes for Improved Access to Restricted Fasteners
- High-Visibility Laser Etched Markings for Quick Size Identification
the new gearwrench impact sockets provide betyter access, speed, and productivity to get the job done.
Email our customer service exchanges team at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.