Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Rip Guard, the strongest tooth form in the industry
- Rip Guard Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
- Plug Jack, an all access slot design for fast plug removal
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Kit includes: (1) 1 1/4" Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw, (1) 1 1/8" Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw, (1) 1" Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw, (1) 3/4" Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw, (1) 7/8" Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw, (1) Small Thread Arbor, 3/8" (MLW49-56-7010), (1) Arbor Adapter, (1) Spacer and (1) 1/8" Hex Key
Made in the USA, the Milwaukee® Hole Dozer Hole Saw features Rip Guard, the strongest tooth form in the industry, backed by the Rip Guard Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty. Each tooth is built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The Rip Guard warranty on tooth breaks is a first for the hole saw industry. The added tooth strength along with 8% cobalt give added life to the teeth, allowing for increased productivity on the jobsite, as well as continued hole quality. The Hole Dozer includes Plug Jack, an all access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack gives access lower into the cup for thick material and higher towards the teeth for thin material. With multiple positions to apply leverage and better plug access, Plug Jack increases productivity and eliminates wasted downtime between holes. For fast, tool-free change-outs, use Milwaukee's universal Quick-Change Arbors. 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, and 49-56-9100.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.