Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features & Benefits:
- Last Seen feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your impact driver was last in range of your Tool Connect & Trade-enabled device
- Receive diagnostics on your impact driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Set "disable when out of range" alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft
- Once you've downloaded the Tool Connect & Trade app, easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button on the tool foot for 3-5 seconds
- Kit includes impact driver, two batteries and charger
The DCF888 Cordless Impact Driver is based on the latest DEWALT® XR® Brushless Impact Driver (DCF887). Integrated Bluetooth® technology connects to the Tool Connect free mobile app and Inventory Manager web portal so you can track, manage and customize the tool. With Bluetooth® integrated within the tool, you do not need a Tool Connect® battery to utilize tracking functionality.? ? The Tool Connect 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and Inventory Manager web portal that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use Tool Connect tools along with Tool Connect batteries, Connector and Tag for a complete inventory management solution.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.