Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for identifying and personalizing your valuables as well as decorative engraving
- At 7,200 strokes per minute, the 115 volt motor and carbide point do more than just scratch the surface
- Stroke adjustment dial on tool regulates engraving depth, from fine lines to deep grooves
- Get the performance you need to engrave on metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood and even leather
- Setting the dial at 1 through 3 engraves soft materials such as wood and leather
Email our customer service exchanges team at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.