Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits
- Maximum Output: 140 Amp. MIG: 140A/19V at 15% Duty Cycle. 90A/18.5V at 20% Duty Cycle
- Stick: 90A/23V at 15% Duty Cycle. 80A/23.2V at 20% Duty Cycle. TIG 140A/15.6V at 15%. 100A/14V at 20%.
- MIG Voltage Range: 14.5-19V. Nominal OCV Volt DC: 53V. Maximum Plate Thickness: 3/16"
- Warranty: 3 Yr Limited. Primary Voltage: 115VAC. Supply Voltage Range: 95-140VAC. Single Phase. Supply Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Supply Plug: NEMA 5-20P. Rated kVA: 5kVA at 140 Amp. Lead Cord Length: 10 ft.
The Firepower MST is the heart of the new line and has changed the game, setting a new standard for portable welding equipment. This product will perform a wide spectrum of welding tasks from thin gauge car panels to thick Industrial sections. Professionals from auto repair, construction, farm/ranch, skilled trades and serious do-it-yourselfers will find the superior solutions they need with Firepower. The 3-in-1 power supplies MIG, Stick, and TIG capability from one integrated portable system. They have been designed to provide users with total welding flexibility and optimized welding performance with each process. Firepower systems come complete with optimized accessories. These welding systems are ready to meet your needs right out of the box...
Email our customer service exchanges team at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.