Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: An IP67 rating means your headlamp can be submerged up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Drop proof to 3 meters. Chemical and microbe resistant. Shielded by rubber covers and a protective lens. Backed by Ledlenser's 7-Year Warranty.
- CONSTANT LIGHT OUTPUT: Constant light output means your headlamp will maintain a more consistent level of brightness. 1000 lumens (boost), 600 lumens for 4 hours (high), 15 lumens for 60 hours (low).
- EASY FOCUSING AND DIMMABILITY: The Advanced Focus System allows for single-handed flood to spot zoom. The Wheel Switch on the front of the headlamp lets you dial in your preferred brightness.
- QUALITY LIGHT: High CRI (90) for more accurate color rendering. Neutral white light. Flicker-free beam.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES: Helmet clips, belt clip, extension cable, transparent silicone headband, magnetic charging cable.
The H7R Work provides the perfect light for working and is intuitive to operate. Its neutral white light is extremely bright, constant and flicker-free. The high CRI value (90) ensures natural color rendering for accuracy in color critical applications. Additionally, the H7R Work is dustproof and waterproof, as well as impact resistant. It is continuously dimmable and focusable thanks to the Ledlenser patented Advanced Focus System.
Email our customer service exchanges team at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.