Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features & Benefits:
- 1,800 ft./lb. Max Torque, higher torque for stubborn fasteners and lightweight aluminum housing weighing 17 lbs
- 4 speed positions control gives more control when tightening fasteners, full power reverse for easier removing of fasteners
- Twin hammer mechanism is durable and hard hitting using fewer parts and less down time
- Sealed-in oil bath lubrication always keeps impact mechanism lubricated for less wear and longer tool life
- Auxiliary side handle is adjustable to any angle for maximum control.
- Made in Japan
SP-1194DX-6 1 Impact Wrenches are ideal for a wide variety of fastener turning jobs in both truck shops and industrial fields. This compact, high powered impact wrench is preferred for tasks including spring or pinion nut work, truck pad removal, major engine teardowns, and much more. The single dog clutch mechanism delivers up to 1,800 ft./lb. of maximum torque, with 4 position speed controls and full power reverse. It's lightweight aluminum housing weighs only 15 lbs. and twin hammer mechanism is durable and hard hitting using fewer parts and less down time. It's sealed-in oil bath lubrication always keeps impact mechanism lubricated for less wear and longer tool life. With an adjustable auxiliary side handle, your wrench can reach any angle for maximum control.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.