Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Limited forward torque: Prevents overtightening of lug nuts and minimizes the risk of damaging wheels
- Max reverse torque: 780 ft-lbs removes stuck lug nuts with ease
- Advanced impact mechanism: 3x more durable than our previous torque limiting impact wrenches
- Chemical resistant housing: Protects against exposure to shop fluids
- Lightweight: Weighs only 4.3 lbs to help reduce fatigue with repeated use
Too much torque can wreak havoc on a passenger vehicle. The new 2135QTL-2 1/2" Torque Limited Impact Wrench restricts forward torque to reduce the change of damaging wheels - without sacrificing a single ft-lb of reverse torque. Our fastest, quietest and toughest torque limiting impact wrench ever, this proficient tool gets lugs off and back on with just the right amount of power. Engineered as the ultimate torque wrench counterpart, the 2135QTL-2 is built for convenience and quality. Because over-torquing is underperforming.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.