Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features & Benefits:
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- Longer sustained torque delivers similar drive times in application as most 12V impact drivers
- Up to 2X quieter operation makes this tool ideal for occupied spaces
- Compact head length and compact battery footprint gives more access than competitive impact drivers
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
The M12 FUEL SURGE ¼ Hex Hydraulic Driver is the industries first 12V Hydraulic Driver.With Milwaukee's FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 2X quieter operation, less vibration for smoother operation and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The compact size of the tool and battery allow unmatched access in tight spaces and allows easy transport on a tool belt and fits easily in any jobsite tool bag. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.