Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features & Benefits:
- Light head rotates 210° and pivots 270° for light in any direction
- 45% smaller footprint than M18® ROCKET Tower Lights
- Collapses down to 31" with three side handles for easy transportation and storage
- Impact resistant, reinforced legs
- Protective guard secures head during transport and storage
MORE PORTABLE. ALL-DAY OPERATION - The M12® ROCKET Dual Power Tower Light has the lightest weight in its class and a 45% smaller footprint than M18® ROCKET Tower Lights that allows it to be easily carried and setup in the most confined spaces. The 2132-20 extends 5'8 to provide 1,400 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output on high mode and 700 Lumens on low mode. When powered by an M12® REDLITHIUM XC6.0 battery pack, it runs up to 10 hours on a single charge or can be plugged into an extension cord for all-day operation. After deployment, the 2132-20 is supported by impact-resistant, reinforced legs that form a compact base with a low center of gravity to help survive any jobsite.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.