Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features & Description:
- Cuts up to 50% faster than competitive one handed recip saws
- Up to 4x lower vibration for smooth cut starts & one-hand control
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easier cutting in tight spaces or overhead applications
- Powerstate brushless motor: Increased cutting speed and power throughout the toughest applications
- Redlink Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
The Milwaukee 2719-21 M18 fuel hackzall is the fastest cutting and most powerful one-handed reciprocating saw. Utilizing a Powerstate brushless motor and a best in class 7/8" stroke length, the M18 fuel hackzall cuts up to 50% faster than competitors. The compact, one-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces. The dual gear counter balance mechanism provides up to 4x lower vibration than traditional reciprocating saws, resulting in faster cut-starts in metal and reduced user fatigue. Redlink Plus Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 Redlithium XC5.0 battery pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. A rubber seal and weep holes provide superior protection against water and debris.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.