Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features & Benefits:
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/16" long
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 280 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-450 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8" Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The FD07 weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), and delivers 280 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It™s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.