Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Cuts cardboard, carpet, leather, rubber and vinyl up to 1/4" thick
- Self-sharpening blade feature ensures maximum cutting efficiency
- Built-in sight line for precise cutting
- Weighs only 1.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4" long
- Makita-built motor delivers 300 RPM for cutting a wide range of material
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
Email our customer service exchanges team at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.