Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/8" and weighs only 2.7 lbs.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Motor delivers 130 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Kit includes: (1) 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 3/8" Impact Wrench - XWT12ZB, (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery - BL1820B, (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC and (1) 14" Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
The XWT12RB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has variable two-speed with 0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM and 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM and up to 130 ft.lbs.of Max Torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and a convenient 3/8 square drive for quick socket changes.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.