Milwaukee 10:1 Infrared Temp-gun W- Lcd DisplayRegular price $130.59
Features and Benefits:
- Measures surface temperatures -22 degree F to 752 degree F for use in a variety of applications
- 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1 ft. spot from 10 ft. way
- Premium LCD display for clear readings
- User-configurable High/Low Temperature Alert
- Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 6' ft drops
The Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. Simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun survives 6 foot drops for superior durability.