Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Measures surface temperatures -22 degree F to 752 degree F for use in a variety of applications
- 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1 ft. spot from 10 ft. way
- Premium LCD display for clear readings
- User-configurable High/Low Temperature Alert
- Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 6' ft drops
The Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. Simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun survives 6 foot drops for superior durability.
Email our customer service exchanges team at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.