Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful 13 Amp, 9,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Constant Power Technology: Maintains constant speed under load
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
The 13 Amp 6" Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, No-Lock) delivers up to 30% more durability and power than the competition. With a 2,100 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6161-31 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps preveNut bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. ConstaNut Power Technology® enables the grinder to maintain speed under load for unmatched performance and productivity. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.