Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits
- JAM-FREE Performance: Dual-flute design provides greater speed and control
- Up to 2X faster: Optimized for cordless drills in high speed
- Rapid Strike Tip: Creates fast, accurate starts and generates less heat
- Up to 4X longer bit life: Optimized geometry with Black Oxide coating to cut faster and produce less heat
- Laser-engraved reference marks: Easily stop on any hole size
Milwaukee® Step Drill Bits with JAM-FREE Performance feature a dual-flute design delivering up to 2X faster hole times, up to 4X longer life and up to 50% more holes per battery charge than competitors. Ideal for drilling small and large-diameter holes in steel and plastic, these bits are optimized for cordless drills in high speed. The Rapid Strike tip allows for a fast and accurate start that generates less heat, resulting in longer bit tip life. Black oxide coating also enhances durability, hole quality, and bit life.
For user convenience and accuracy, each bit has laser-engraved reference marks you can see while drilling. The 3-flat Secure-Grip shank ensures a solid connection with the drill chuck. The #3 Step Drill Bit has 9 hole sizes in 1/16" increments ranging from 1/4" - 3/4". Jam-Free Performance in high speed with most professional 18 volt cordless drills with Lithium-Ion battery technology.
Email our customer service exchanges team at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.