Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- 35 pockets for organizing tools
- Impact Resistant Molded Base - Protects contents and allows backpack to stand up
- 1680 Ballistic Material with Load-Bearing Harness - Padded and breathable for all day comfort
- Laptop Sleeve - Holds laptops up to 15.6"
- Bulk Pocket - Quick access to bulks items such as fish tapes and power tools
The Milwaukee Jobsite Backpack was designed with the professional tradesmen in mind and built with durable 1680 denier material and an impact and water resistant molded base. The Jobsite Backpack features a padded, breathable load bearing harness for ultimate comfort and jobsite performance, as well as a laptop pocket for the protected storage of laptops and tablets. A fold-down front pocket allows for easy storage of large items such as fish tapes, drills and extension cords, while exterior daisy chains allow for additional clip-on storage. This combination of extreme durability and functionality confirms Milwaukee™s commitment to providing innovative, durable solutions to the end user.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.