Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers 5,000-32,000 RPM for superior speed and performance under load
- Unique Milwaukee design: Delivers up to 10X the tool life with grinder-style exhaust ports and front bearing protection
- Variable-speed dial: Offers fluid control
- 1/8 Collet: Accommodates all 1/32 - 1/8 shank accessories for thousands of applications
- Compact, lightweight design: Allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
- Batteries not included with this part number 2460-20
This compact, portable and powerful cutoff solution for the professional offers up to 10X longer life and 10% more speed. Get the power of a corded rotary tool in the M12TM Cordless Rotary Tool, which integrates high-performance motor design, optimized electronics and REDLITHIUMTM battery technology for exceptional power and durability. This compact, versatile tool offers a variable-speed of 5,000-32,000 RPM and a collet that™s compatible with all 1/32 - 1/8 shank accessories for thousands of cutting, grinding, sanding and polishing solutions. Maintenance contractors, electricians, plumbers and automotive mechanics will find it indispensable for close-quarter cutoff and grinding applications. A variable-speed dial offers fluid control, and the 1.3-pound weight permits hours of comfortable use. Grinder-style exhaust ports and front-bearing protection help this tool exceed performance and endurance expectations. The rotary tool comes with five cutting wheels, a mandrel and wrench. M12 battery sold separately.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.