Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- Thunderbolt® Web, provides longer life and faster driller times
- Parabolic flute, clears chips faster
- 135° degree split point, precision start no walking
- 3-flat secure grip shank, reduces bit slipping in chuck
- Sizes include: (2) 1/16, (2)5/64" , 3/32", 7/64", (2) 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 11/64", (2) 3/16", 13/64", 7/32", 15/64", (2) 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.