Your Cart is Currently Empty
Features and Benefits:
- 450 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- Compact & Comfortable Design
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- 5 Light Output Modes: Hybrid Spot/Flood mode: 450-Lumens- 2 hours; Flood High mode: 350-Lumens- 4 hours; Medium mode: 150-Lumens- 10 hours; Low: 25-Lumens- 25+ hours; Spot High: 200-Lumens- 4 hours
- 7-position adjustable light head for directing light
VERSATILE BEAM OPTIONS. COMPACT SIZE. The Milwaukee® Spot/Flood Headlamp offers more light options in a compact and lightweight design. Delivering 450-Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output, a 100M spot beam distance and a wide flood beam, this headlamp is ready for any application at a distance or upclose. With a sweat absorbing microfiber strap and forehead pad, users get all day comfort when worn on the bare head. Get up-to 25 hours of runtime with five light output modes to optimize runtime, beam type and brightness. Direct light by pivoting the light head using seven adjustable positions. Water and dust resistant, this headlamp can withstand up to 2M drops and the toughest conditions on and off the jobsite. Four hard hat clips are included for secure connection to all hardhats. The Milwaukee® Spot/Flood Headlamp is covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty.
Email our customer service exchanges team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and discuss the product you would like to receive. Pack up your item, insure your package, and send it to our fulfillment center.
Once returned in resalable condition, we will contact you to have your new item shipped.