6-1/2 Inch Jaw Width Wilton Tradesman 1765 ViseRegular price $739.99
Features and Benefits:
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Redesigned spindle assembly improves overall product life and durability
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- Machined steel serrated jaws with phosphate coating provide increased durability and an extended life of use
- Reversible jaw inserts are serrated on one side for extra grip and smooth on the other to prevent marring on softer surfaces
The Tradesman round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut, the Tradesman round channel vise nut is achored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. For unltimate versatility, the Tradesman vise is equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface.